I never noticed that Legion got a new power description

Comments

  • Me either.

    Makes sense though, it's changed quite a bit from it's original state.

  • Makes more sense than the old description where it said Frenzy was a "deadly rage"

  • @gatsby said:

    Makes more sense than the old description where it said Frenzy was a "deadly rage"

    It's weird that they don't mention that you can't see Scratch Marks and Blood Pools while in Feral Frenzy...

    Also they don't mention the loss of the power bar on basic attacks... Maybe a hint for a future buff?

  • Very glad I never wasted money on him

  • "Not abiding to any rule but their own" I wonder why one of their rules is that they have to stun themselves for 20 minutes at some point after they activate their power, and there is nothing they can do about it.

  • Huh, probably made it make more sense now

  • @emptyCups said:

    Very glad I never wasted money on him

    To each their own. Legion is my most played Killer. I learned how to play the role on them. Played them from Rank 20 to Rank 1

  • @Zoomies said:

    What? Does their power now say 'Why did you buy this Killer? They're literally the worst Killer in the game. Don't bother using their power; we will never fix it.'

    Opinions are opinions, Legion isn’t the worst killer in the game just the most boring

  • I like playing Legion. He's more competitive then people admit. Four second stun or not.

    @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1415257#Comment_1415257

    Opinions are opinions, Legion isn’t the worst killer in the game just the most boring


  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I like playing Legion. He's more competitive then people admit. Four second stun or not.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1415326#Comment_1415326

    I understand that, people can find fun in him but others are different, imo he is the most boring due to them just feeling like a survivor with extra steps, however others can find him fun due to how easily pressure can be applied. He isn’t the worst as he probably has the highest snowball potential I have seen

  • Quick question regarding the new power description does legion still play like normal legion as the power description sounds like no stuns from frenzy even the loss of power due to basic attack is gone from the description

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    Quick question regarding the new power description does legion still play like normal legion as the power description sounds like no stuns from frenzy even the loss of power due to basic attack is gone from the description

    It's exactly the same Legion, just the power description got changed, they still didn't mentioned everything in this description tho, like the power gauge loss on basic attack, or that you cannot see Scratch Marks and Blood Pools...

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1415186#Comment_1415186

    It's weird that they don't mention that you can't see Scratch Marks and Blood Pools while in Feral Frenzy...

    Also they don't mention the loss of the power bar on basic attacks... Maybe a hint for a future buff?

    Seems a major thing to leave out as it's one of the most important things to learn on legion is tracking without scratch marks.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1415356#Comment_1415356

    It's exactly the same Legion, just the power description got changed, they still didn't mentioned everything in this description tho, like the power gauge loss on basic attack, or that you cannot see Scratch Marks and Blood Pools...

    dam this is weird then as those things you mentioned should really be in the description of his power as they are very imporant information

  • I want to note that according to Legions' description they are not able to fast vault an window while feral frenzy is active, only pallets 🤓.

  • @MrDrakanator said:

    "Not abiding to any rule but their own" I wonder why one of their rules is that they have to stun themselves for 20 minutes at some point after they activate their power, and there is nothing they can do about it.

    House rules man