Does Spirit need Stridor if no one is running Iron Will?
Iron Will seems extremely rare nowdays, so I was wondering if Spirit still needs to run Stridor.
Iron Will seems extremely rare nowdays, so I was wondering if Spirit still needs to run Stridor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iron Will is not rare in the red ranks.
Rank 1-2 killer here. Don't really see it much ever since Spirit got nerfed.
Can you elaborate?
He meant, Spirit doesn't need the perk because she's already strong.
It's overkill.
It's a good crutch perk. If you don't mind Iron Will, you don't need Stridor. But making sounds louder can help you locate people easier especially in chases when there is a lot of stuff going on.
As long as audio remains bugged, bringing stridor is a good idea.
Do survivors need Iron Will if they're not making any sounds anyways?
As an ex-spirit main I never ran stridor. It confused me a lot when someone didn't have iron will. And when they had iron will, it just became a bit harder, but I could easily know where the survivor is cuz of other sounds (grass and footsteps)