Can we please get Francis as a survivor!
Instead of screaming when he gets hit/hooked i just want him to say things like:
I hate Billy...
I hate Nurse...
I hate pallet lag..
I hate face camping...
I hate NOED...
I hate stairs...(basement down)
You get the point ^.^
Comments
I smell a hag.....
Francis?
I thought of Boogie2988 character Francis. My favourite video game reviewer.
He can help Bill fight the killers.
"I'm not going to let these goddamn vampires beat me"
Oh I can see it now:
Bill is hooked: "This went to hell in a handbasket real fast!"
Francis comes over to unhook but the killer is still right near the hook.
Francis unhooks Bill, killer IMMEDIATELY downs Bill again.
Bill: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING FRANCIS!"
We need to get the hunter as a killer
or maybe we can get the witch
Oh, you completely misread the relationship between those two...
And give us 20+ different vest cosmetics with it,like a true DLC
The only character I played. When they were in the elevator on the hospital, his comments always made my day. Him alone would make me commit to playing on pc and screw all the p3 50 on ps4. Francis is epic. Bill needs Francis.