Karma For Trying to Be Toxic
Just got done with a match against a forever Freddy and luckily we had enough gens done to spawn and a dead survivor had dropped a key. So myself and one other survivor would have been able to escape. I decided to leave just to end the game(like Freddy is a fun killer but oml forever freddy noooooo) while this guy decided to drop off the hill where the hatch was, drop a pallet. Then suddenly Freddy was right next to this final survivor and was able to beat close the hatch before this guy could leave. The survivor ended up DCing because of it and this was on a 5 cake game. They lost out on some serious bloodpoints. Just goes to show to not be toxic like that and you are never truly out until you leave the match.
Comments
Ive had karma moments myself. I remember downing the last survivor, just for the hatch to pop up really close by. I walked over to the hatch and let them crawl close to it, just to slam it in their face. Well...they had adrenaline and I didnt notice the key in their hand til they were already jumpin through hatch right infront of me. We all got a good laugh about it afterwards.
Just had a game with yet another 3 red rank, 1 "newbie" SWF where I just wanted to do an archive so I was letting everyone go. (I literally carried the last guy to the exit gate after they stepped in a trap.)
So their decision was to just click flashlights and teabag at the exit and tell me what a useless POS I was.
Yeah, that's the kind of karma that exists in DbD.