Extra Bloodpoint Bug

I heard they “fixed it”. I’m just curious at why people would freak about it. You’d think because of the Bloodweb grind you’d actually like a bug like this. 😂

Comments

  • Which bug?

  • @MiniPisa said:

    Not really sure what you mean. The 50k BP reward basically removed the 1 mil BP cap, and the only other thing I can think of is the event offerings being buggy. Don't know anything about an extra BP bug though.

    That’s the one loll. The event one.

  • @MiniPisa said:

    Not really sure what you mean. The 50k BP reward basically removed the 1 mil BP cap, and the only other thing I can think of is the event offerings being buggy. Don't know anything about an extra BP bug though.

    It didn't raise the Bloodpoint-Cap, Bloodpoints gifted by the Devs are always seperate. Think of it like having two bank accounts and on one you can only save upto 1 Million Dollars but the second one is unlimited because only the bank can gift you money.

  • @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1417373#Comment_1417373

    It kinda did tho. First time I got gifted the 50k BP I had 900k already, so leaving me with 950k instead. After like 3 matches I ended up with over 1 Million and was really confused. That's when I found out the cap was raised for the time being.

    I just meant that they said it gave 140% instead of 104% and I was curious on who complained of it enough for them to change it back to 104% 😂.

  • @R52G said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1417505#Comment_1417505

    I just meant that they said it gave 140% instead of 104% and I was curious on who complained of it enough for them to change it back to 104% 😂.

    People complained because it wouldn't stack and since bringing atleast two gets you more value than one for 140%

    @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418198#Comment_1418198

    I guess that's a good question. Did the offerings actually say it was 140? Cus I never noticed. I only found out due to dbd tweeting about the fix

    I mean, there was a time where DC'ing didn't punish you... So it makes you question why these people - who may I remind you only found this out by DC'ing - told the devs about this haha. Maybe these people are just good, I guess.. Either that or they're the same people who would remind the teacher about homework.

    The offerings always said 104% and stackable, but for the first and a half week it was 140% for you only

    @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1417373#Comment_1417373

    It kinda did tho. First time I got gifted the 50k BP I had 900k already, so leaving me with 950k instead. After like 3 matches I ended up with over 1 Million and was really confused. That's when I found out the cap was raised for the time being.

    It is a flaw in the Design. You have to think about it like this

    You had 900 K, BHVR gifted you 50 K and in an optimal state it should have shown you 900K + 50K but since the Devs didn't implemented such a thing, it will simply reach over a million.

    So basically after those three matches, you reached the 1 Mil Bloodpoint Cap + the gifted 50K on top. If you were to play another match without spending Bloopoints first, you wouldn't actually earn any. Also you would have to spend more than 50K to really earn any again.