I'm now a Nea main
Sorry Claudette. Move over David. Sayonara Yui and Zarina!
I wasn't a huuuge fan of the concept of legendary skins at first. I understood for certain licensed characters it might be necessary but I wasn't happy with the idea for originals.
However, after seeing this skin I'm definitely more open to the idea. So long as Bhvr still releases a good portion of skins you can take apart.
It's probably my favorite skin in the game.
Comments
I'm most likely waiting until the next batch of skins get leaked.
If nothing interesting appears, I'll be buying it and maining Nea too, next to Cheryl, Nancy and Kate.
It looks amazing!
i dont care what skins they release for anyone else, you can prise david king from my cold, dead hands.
Nea has the best skins of all survivors
Finally! A thread not bashing the skin!!
Nea's my new main because of the new skin for her. I love it to death lol.