Does this sound familiar to any other killer mains

Survivor: No, you can't use a second chance perk like Noed. It is unfair and you can't use a perk that punishes me after I complete my objective.


Also Survivors: Borrowed-Time, Unbreakable, Decisive Strike and Dead Heart and fair and balanced perks that stops Tunneling and Camping Killers. They allow me to punish the killer after they completed their objective of hunting me.

Comments

  • Yup, common things around here.

    I even got hatemail on PS because I was using Noed for the Noed challenge.

    That was my second time ever using noed so it was funny.

  • Dead heart

    Lol

  • @oh_0k said:

    Dead heart

    Lol

    New killer perk:

    Dead Heart:

    Your hours of playing this game has made you apathetic. The first time you are stunned by a pallet, you immediately die.

  • No, it doesn't ring a bell. Maybe because I don't use noed. Galaxy brain move.

  • I think it's even funnier when they call things like BBQ or Corrupt Intervention crutch when they run DH, DS, Unbreakable and Adrenaline with a bottle time.

  • Do killer's have any other second chance perk?

  • @CrusaderNella said:

    Survivor: No, you can't use a second chance perk like Noed. It is unfair and you can't use a perk that punishes me after I complete my objective.

    Also Survivors: Borrowed-Time, Unbreakable, Decisive Strike and Dead Heart and fair and balanced perks that stops Tunneling and Camping Killers. They allow me to punish the killer after they completed their objective of hunting me.

    Sounds like a you problem tbh.