Red Flashlight
Make it happen ! ![]()
-Battery lasts for 16 Seconds by default, can be increased with, yes you know, batteries
-Tremendously increases the Blindness duration (I swear it won't insta-blind you with addons !)
-Moderately reduces accuracy
-Considerably increases the beam's visual brightness (Again, i promise your screen won't look like the surface of the sun)
Comments
Whatever you're smoking, i want it
Huh?What are you talking about?
I mean the rarity, like a ultra rare Flashlight, not the light itself being red
Idk, i'm a man, can't tell more than 8 colours.
As long as I can identify it in lobby, I dont care
You can play your red lightsabre in Kyf, but not in my games
Eh, of course it's not gonna be added, even i know it'd be hell for killers
Ultra Rare Medkit!
You heal really REALLY fast (maybe like we'll make it effect)
30/36 charges! Isn't that neat?
Great zones are even bigger!
Good skill check is almost on every wheel so you cannot miss it!
(you cannot self care with this medkit)
Ultra Rare Toolbox!
Tremendously increases repair speed. Like wowie :ohnoes:
Tremendously increases sabotage speed. It does both.
(insert amount of charges here)
(if you start to sabotage you must finish the channel fully)