The perk changes are fairly good
All of the perks have been brough up to a decent or good level.
Tinkerer seems to be strong. It will make defending 3 gens much easier and killers that can traverse the map quickly can defend gens before they pop.
The new Knock Out seems to have made slugging builds more viable. You can slug someone and they will probably still be there when you return because they crawl at 50% speed and the blindness effect reduces the odds of them being found.
Comments
Knock out was nerfed. Now it only works on basic attacks. The compensation buffs aren't worth it.
Who actually uses Knockout outside of dedicated slug builds?
No one. But those dedicated slug builds are mostly ran on M2 Killers and Myers.
True. I wish they didn't make that change but it's a buff for killers that down with M1 and there are a few that could run this perk, e.g. Hag and Nurse.
Yeah the effect of the perk is not worth it to force a basic attack. Hopefully this gets changed because I like all the other perk changes.
Myers is m1 tho
M2 Killers and also Myers in addition to the M2 Killers.
Myers is a basic attack killer which is seen because dark devotion works off it, hence Otzdarva's zero terror radius tier 3 Myers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CTitN-NF7kyou telling me this is not a basic attack when this video shows it, I have just played it and the wiki also agrees with the "alt attack" (t3) being a basic attack
The tinkerer buff was ######### rad. I will be defending generators a lot easier now that I have more than 4 seconds to get to it. Before most of the time the second or 2 after your stealth wore off the gen would pop. God help you if there was more than 1 person on it because that ######### would pop guaranteed before you could get there. Major +++++ from me.
Knock out was made much weaker with the basic attack requirement.
Also if they're not going to be moving fast, and only for a 15 measly seconds, they're almost always going to start recovering then instead of wasting time moving. This will never help you and will only bolster those who run Ash's perk and other perks for being left on the ground. It certainly needs more work.
The rest of the perk changes were pretty good though.
Problem is, none of these perks are good enough post buff to replace reliable staples in a killer build. That is, if you take the game seriously. If you don't, then whether or not they got buffed doesn't matter anyway, since you would've thrown them on your meme builds regardless.
I said M2 Killers AND Myers.
2 separate groups are being named here. I wouldn't say M2 Killers and Billy because Billy is already covered under M2 Killers.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MyFriendsAndZoidberg
I also really like the lightborn buff, it’s better because it is impossible to get blind and I can see your aura the new franklins will be better in certain circumstances