@Lx_malice said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SMUJWM72UR53/my-image.png
@Lx_malice said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SMUJWM72UR53/my-image.png
Ghostface is S wym. His sigh is sooo goddamn relatable.
@Zaitsev said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/168404/my-killer-tier-list-based-on-stun-noisesGhostface is S wym. His sigh is sooo goddamn relatable.
@Zaitsev said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/168404/my-killer-tier-list-based-on-stun-noises
You do have a point there. I was also considering moving Huntress up to A tier but just decided to leave her at the top of B tier.
Huntress throws a tantrum. I love it lol.
Clown is SS tier.
"HRUUUU HAHAHA"
@Squirrel_Thicc said:Huntress throws a tantrum. I love it lol.
@Squirrel_Thicc said:
Huntress is SS tier
I think dream world freddy should be separate on the list because nothing hits like a loud echoing ooo of a disgruntled gardener
Clown belongs in the SS tier. To be able to laugh when getting stunned is fab.
I'm glad that everyone can agree that pig has the best stun noise.
I would place spirit on SSS tier literally goes full waluigi lol
I honestly would move Billy up a tier or 2. Dropping a pallet on him sounds so satisfying.
I make a similar sound to the dr when I hit my toes so I think he should be higher on the list.
Yeah, Ghostface should be one Tier up. His Stun Sound is like "I am tired of this #########".
But winner is Pig, without a doubt.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface is S wym. His sigh is sooo goddamn relatable.
You do have a point there. I was also considering moving Huntress up to A tier but just decided to leave her at the top of B tier.
Huntress throws a tantrum. I love it lol.
Clown is SS tier.
"HRUUUU HAHAHA"
Huntress is SS tier
I think dream world freddy should be separate on the list because nothing hits like a loud echoing ooo of a disgruntled gardener
Clown belongs in the SS tier. To be able to laugh when getting stunned is fab.
I'm glad that everyone can agree that pig has the best stun noise.
I would place spirit on SSS tier literally goes full waluigi lol
I honestly would move Billy up a tier or 2. Dropping a pallet on him sounds so satisfying.
I make a similar sound to the dr when I hit my toes so I think he should be higher on the list.
Yeah, Ghostface should be one Tier up. His Stun Sound is like "I am tired of this #########".
But winner is Pig, without a doubt.