Can we just calm down for a second?

In my opinion the nerfs/twaks to Hillbilly aren't that severe. He will be harder to play that's for sure. But this change discourages brainless plays with billy. It also reqires more decision making of when to use your chainsaw (as far as I notice the chainsaw heats up pretty fast while revving).

Also, let's rejoice that we don't have be right behind the survivor's ass to chainsaw them with bubba without add-ons.

Comments

  • I agree.

    Calm sounds good right about now.

    The community can be so volatile sometimes, often for the most minor of "offenses" or reasons.

  • I just picked him up 2 weeks ago. I was really liking him.

    I'll adjust, but man...I can't even think about the dedicated Billy players that have been playing him religiously for 4 years.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    I agree.

    Calm sounds good right about now.

    The community can be so volatile sometimes, often for the most minor of "offenses" or reasons.

    Yeah literally the whole forum is full of killers saying they're quitting

    @BigBrainMegMain said:

    I just picked him up 2 weeks ago. I was really liking him.

    I'll adjust, but man...I can't even think about the dedicated Billy players that have been playing him religiously for 4 years.

    it doesn't change steering it just requires more decisioning (in my opinjon)

  • depends all on the cooldown and the overheat build up. They basically removed any kind of revving mindgame at lockers and pallets.

  • It's a change made for stupid reasons and its restricting..of course people will be pissed..especially when the change comes when they finally decide to patch his bugs after 3 months..its honestly a slap in the face

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    I just picked him up 2 weeks ago. I was really liking him.

    I'll adjust, but man...I can't even think about the dedicated Billy players that have been playing him religiously for 4 years.

    Of all the people you should be worried for, they are in the best position and have absolutely nothing to be worried about in terms of this change.

    @Mrjuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1409656#Comment_1409656

    Yeah literally the whole forum is full of killers saying they're quitting

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1409663#Comment_1409663

    it doesn't change steering it just requires more decisioning (in my opinjon)

    To be fair, there are plenty of people who play killer and are responding in a very realistic way looking at the bigger picture rather than overreacting by focusing solely on nitpicking the small things. cough me cough

  • Doesn't this change completely remove the mindgame on loops?

    Cause if the keeps revving for too long now, he'll just overheat.

    I'm not a Billy player, but it seems that part of his kit (which requires skill) is gone, leaving his power only viable for traversing the map.

    Essentially, reducing the skill cap required to play Billy optimally.

    Am I too off here?