Will Leatherface and Hillbilly get their own chase music with The upcoming update?
I would love to hear a new chase music for them.
I would love to hear a new chase music for them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this would be awesome, yes
The devs are avoiding all threads on the topic. So don't expect an answer.
Now considering the devs said all old killers would be getting new music and that they would add new music when updating other parts of them, like what happened with Doctor...
I think it's happening.
The real clincher was the fact the two videos posted in the dev update had the chase music turned off. Weird isn't it? Almost as if they wanted to keep any music secret until the 7th? 🤔