Leatherface chainsaw attack

So now instead of having 1 charge bubba have 3, each of them lasts a bit more than a 3 seconds and you're moving faster than a Legion in Feral Frenzy and bubba power lasts same like the legion power now, but bubba can just one shot you. What's the point of playing legion now when you have an upgraded version of it?

Comments

  • Legion can rapidly wound everyone with his timer getting refreshed when deep wounding someone + he gets killer instinct on everyone in his TR who isn't deep-wounded after he gets that first injury in Frenzy.

  • @Toybasher said:

    Legion can rapidly wound everyone with his timer getting refreshed when deep wounding someone + he gets killer instinct on everyone in his TR who isn't deep-wounded after he gets that first injury in Frenzy.

    Bubba can one shot faster and have a lot more pressure since even mending time is not that good nowadays, survivors can just do gens and be injured for all game vs legion

  • Leatherface's initial attack duration is 3 seconds, each charge adds 2 seconds up to a maximum of 7 seconds.

    He also has to accelerate up to his top speed and has a charge time before that.

  • @Toybasher said:

    Legion can rapidly wound everyone with his timer getting refreshed when deep wounding someone + he gets killer instinct on everyone in his TR who isn't deep-wounded after he gets that first injury in Frenzy.

    Plus Legion doesn't stop at windows or pallets. They'll just hop over everything and keep stabbing everyone who triggers killer instinct.

  • Legion having tracking via killer instinct, slowdown via mending and being able to pressure multiple ppl with his chain hits is an advantage. Honestly these 2 arnt exactly comparable since they both bring very different things to the table.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why play any killer when Nurse exists? Preference. Different powers fit different play styles.

    Well nurse is a lot harder to play than bubba or legion

  • Legion can also vault windows and pallets while in frenzy, and you can lunge while in frenzy to cover those last few feet. The Cannibal cannot do any of those while chainsawing. If someone vaults a safe enough window, you're not hitting them.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Legion having tracking via killer instinct, slowdown via mending and being able to pressure multiple ppl with his chain hits is an advantage. Honestly these 2 arnt exactly comparable since they both bring very different things to the table.

    What's the point of it, if I'm just m1 killer at loops? Mending time is not that great since its 12 seconds now and after you use your power you get a stun when you can do anything for 4 seconds, and you get use only of 8 seconds of survivor mend time.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why play any killer when Nurse exists? Preference. Different powers fit different play styles.

    After her nerfs, this is a bit less relevant.

  • @PayneKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1408832#Comment_1408832

    What's the point of it, if I'm just m1 killer at loops? Mending time is not that great since its 12 seconds now and after you use your power you get a stun when you can do anything for 4 seconds, and you get use only of 8 seconds of survivor mend time.

    Yes we know legions bad, but he's not just new Leatherface but worse.

  • @PayneKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1408832#Comment_1408832

    What's the point of it, if I'm just m1 killer at loops? Mending time is not that great since its 12 seconds now and after you use your power you get a stun when you can do anything for 4 seconds, and you get use only of 8 seconds of survivor mend time.

    If your basing this idea around using your power against 1 person, canceling your power and chasing that 1 person for a M1...you have a point. FORTUNATELY good legions dont do that. You use your power against EVERYONE and then start M1ing abunch of injured ppl. Its still gonna be easier to down someone if you catch them injured as Legion than if you catch them uninjured as Bubba. If your out in the open or something than yes...the chainsaw is DANGEROUS, but the moment theres a window involved that chainsaw kinda loses out on its advantage. I'm speaking as someone who played BOTH killers very regularly. I tend to swap between 5 or 6 killers with both of these guys being high on that list, lol.

  • @Peanits said:

    Legion can also vault windows and pallets while in frenzy, and you can lunge while in frenzy to cover those last few feet. The Cannibal cannot do any of those while chainsawing. If someone vaults a safe enough window, you're not hitting them.

    That's true, but I can run bamboozle to counter the windows, or if we talking about a regular power without perks I can try to catch them with my speed at this window, or I can wait the entity blocker and then just chainsaw them when they are running at different loop since I'm moving at almost 5.3 m.s. Even if I hit survivor in frenzy and outplay unmindgameble window without bamboozle or an entity blocker I need to chase them as m1 killer, while they may can have dead hard and its takes a lot more time(if survivor is not a potato).

  • @PayneKiller said:

    So now instead of having 1 charge bubba have 3, each of them lasts a bit more than a 3 seconds and you're moving faster than a Legion in Feral Frenzy and bubba power lasts same like the legion power now, but bubba can just one shot you. What's the point of playing legion now when you have an upgraded version of it?

    These two characters play very differently. Its as silly as when people say "why run clown when you czn run freddy"

  • @PayneKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1408832#Comment_1408832

    What's the point of it, if I'm just m1 killer at loops? Mending time is not that great since its 12 seconds now and after you use your power you get a stun when you can do anything for 4 seconds, and you get use only of 8 seconds of survivor mend time.

    Some of us like legion

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1408844#Comment_1408844

    If your basing this idea around using your power against 1 person, canceling your power and chasing that 1 person for a M1...you have a point. FORTUNATELY good legions dont do that. You use your power against EVERYONE and then start M1ing abunch of injured ppl. Its still gonna be easier to down someone if you catch them injured as Legion than if you catch them uninjured as Bubba. If your out in the open or something than yes...the chainsaw is DANGEROUS, but the moment theres a window involved that chainsaw kinda loses out on its advantage. I'm speaking as someone who played BOTH killers very regularly. I tend to swap between 5 or 6 killers with both of these guys being high on that list, lol.

    So what if I find just only one survivor and hit him with my FF while other survivors are not in my terror radius? I will suffer from 4 seconds fatique and then I need to chase him as m1 killer, or if I will decide to go to farthest gen where 2-3 survivors are working on the gen I will loose a lot of my time. I will lose a lot of my time in both situations. If I find 3-4 survivors close to each other, you right, I can give them hits, but if I find 3-4 survivors close to each other as bubba - I can just chansaw one of them(since it would be a lot easier in the future) and have a lot more pressure.

  • @Peanits said:

    Legion can also vault windows and pallets while in frenzy, and you can lunge while in frenzy to cover those last few feet. The Cannibal cannot do any of those while chainsawing. If someone vaults a safe enough window, you're not hitting them.

    Is the cannibal still gonna be able to down multiple survivors?

  • @PayneKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1408895#Comment_1408895

    So what if I find just only one survivor and hit him with my FF while other survivors are not in my terror radius? I will suffer from 4 seconds fatique and then I need to chase him as m1 killer, or if I will decide to go to farthest gen where 2-3 survivors are working on the gen I will loose a lot of my time. I will lose a lot of my time in both situations. If I find 3-4 survivors close to each other, you right, I can give them hits, but if I find 3-4 survivors close to each other as bubba - I can just chansaw one of them(since it would be a lot easier in the future) and have a lot more pressure.

    In the example you gave of finding only 1 survivor, your right. You would get the hit, identify that theres no other survivors where your at and continue a chase with that survivor until you see someone else. The moment you spot another survivor, you should swap chase to FF THAT survivor and hopefully ping off from there. Thats how you apply map pressure. The example you gave is the worst case scenerio for Legion, yet it STILL provides valuable tracking, which is a tool Bubba doesnt have at all. By knowing where survivors are NOT, I can very easily deduce where survivors ARE. Once again though, I'm not trying to debate that Legion is better than Bubba or Bubba is better than Legion. I play BOTH killers. They both have strengths and weaknesses over eachother.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why play any killer when Nurse exists? Preference. Different powers fit different play styles.

    nurse takes lots of skill


    also nea is the best killer