Another Cooldown Idea - Huntress Nerf Time?

Since Behaviour loves homogenizing their killers and adding cooldown/power guages to everyone, as well as nerfing perfectly balanced killers, how about a similar "overheat" mechanic for huntress so she can't keep holding her hatchet up? :)))) After some time she gets arm pain and goes into a cooldown where she can't throw hatchets, that would be "skill-based gameplay" right? /s

Comments

  • No she already has to reload at lockers. Unless you wanna give her unlimited hatches and players just ignore the cooldown and chuck hatches everywhere for the hell of it.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    No she already has to reload at lockers. Unless you wanna give her unlimited hatches and players just ignore the cooldown and chuck hatches everywhere for the hell of it.

    I don't think you understand the purpose of this thread, but thanks for your input.

  • A joke/sarcasm thread? Sorry I have absolutely no humor. Can't remember the last time I even laughed at something funny.