I had a key and lose it? Bug?
The killer didn’t have franklins and I had a white ward so I wouldn’t lose it. No brainer, I died and didn’t see it in my inventory. #########?
Tagged:
Mod
The killer didn’t have franklins and I had a white ward so I wouldn’t lose it. No brainer, I died and didn’t see it in my inventory. #########?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glad that the Key is gone
#StopUsingKeys
If use a key without the milky glass the key will break regardless of the white ward.
white wards only work if the item is on your person if you die or escape ex medkits,flashlights,and maps.
Get a grip, same could be said about killer perks and everything else. #ShutTheHellUpAndLetPeoplePlqyHowTheyWant
Funny thing is, I also had a milky glass on it :/ riddle me how it still disappeared now. And it was on my person when I died on hook :/
That ^ i hope the entity at it
Darn, killer main ding dong #2 is spotted.
Stop using keys 🤷♂️
Stop using noed, bloodwarden, bbq, etc 🤷🏽♀️
Its really really dumb to compare keys to a perk. But if it makes you feel any better the entity can eat moris too
You came into my thread asking a question about a possible bug just to start crap? Get outta here, kid. #StopUsingPinkPurpleAddonsToo
Nope. I hope the entity eats every key ever used. 😈
Kk weirdo, get lost ✌🏽🤮
If you think you have found a bug, please report it in the correct sub forum so it will get looked at properly: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Thank you