Devs, please buff the wraith

The wraith is just so unviable at rank 1, I've been trying to play him because I like playing weak killers but he just gets gen rushed. Maybe make the bone clapper base kit? Please :'(

Comments

  • Nah I like him the way he is. The only buff I would accept is make yellow windstorm basekit so you can play other builds besides windstorm wraith.

  • I agree the Wraith is great in my book. A “go to” killer if I want a guaranteed win. I do agree some add-on changes would be useful, but overall please don’t mess with Wraith.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    Nah I like him the way he is. The only buff I would accept is make yellow windstorm basekit so you can play other builds besides windstorm wraith.

    @mostlyghostly said:

    The wraith is just so unviable at rank 1, I've been trying to play him because I like playing weak killers but he just gets gen rushed. Maybe make the bone clapper base kit? Please :'(

    If either of these 2 add-ons become basekit he becomes viable, it shouldn't be hard to implement and is certainly not unbalanced

  • Nah, he gets a ner- I mean rework to.


    But hey, we will add a cooldown bar!


    That should fix it.

  • @IMhereRUN said:

    I agree the Wraith is great in my book. A “go to” killer if I want a guaranteed win. I do agree some add-on changes would be useful, but overall please don’t mess with Wraith.

    Really? Wow maybe I'm just a trash wraith but I just can't seem to down fast enough. I agree all that's necessary is to make some add-ons basekit

  • I don't think any of his addons need to be basekit. Just shave a little time off his disappearance and reappearance times.