Bug on Oni?
Got all my blood stacked but I wasn't able to use Blood Fury. I kept spamming the power button but nothing worked. I luckily managed to complete the game with a 3k but that lack of a power is extremely detrimental.
Got all my blood stacked but I wasn't able to use Blood Fury. I kept spamming the power button but nothing worked. I luckily managed to complete the game with a 3k but that lack of a power is extremely detrimental.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been there since the 4.0.0 release and was acknowledged in the bug reports section, wait it out i guess
Yeah that happened to me last night where I couldn't use my blood fury, right at the endgame too when I needed it (xbox just for reference), I've seen a few posts about Oni being buggy so hopefully he will be fixed soon-I only got him when pyramid head came out so still learning the ropes personally