Matchmaking
How is it fair that I’m rank 1 for survivor and killer and I either get 4 rank 20 survivors to face when I play killer or as survivor get 3 rank 20 teammates but still verse a rank 1 killer. That’s totally unfair
How is it fair that I’m rank 1 for survivor and killer and I either get 4 rank 20 survivors to face when I play killer or as survivor get 3 rank 20 teammates but still verse a rank 1 killer. That’s totally unfair
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Deal with it.
Thanks for the insightful and helpful comment. Realy added to the conversation there.
What else should be said? It is like it is. And we dont need any more threads about it, cause it does not change anything.
Im just being a troll. You are right there's not much we can do besides deal with jt
Looks like our complaints actually did change things like getting them to remove their trash MMR so how about your deal with it.
How am I rank 3 killer and rank 8 survivor and literally never see rank 20's in any game ever since like first week I started playing?