I will miss the old Leatherface

I like playing current Leatherface. He will be a buff to many, but to me he will be a nerf. Survivors are going to bring their A game now that he won't be #########. I have been enjoying better results without my P3 outfit at rank reset to give me a couple of free hooks because they think I am a newbie.

Does anyone think he will be harder to play with the Hillbilly style charge-up for non-camping play?

And who should be the new default when pretending to be a newbie?

Comments

  • How about you play according to your rank maybe? Show off your skills and don't rely on sympathy from survivors thinking you're a newbie, coming from someone who mostly plays survivor


    As Killer and Survivor, I hate the current Leatherface and am very happy to play against and as him once the update drops.

  • @xlRadioactive said:

    How about you play according to your rank maybe? Show off your skills and don't rely on sympathy from survivors thinking you're a newbie, coming from someone who mostly plays survivor

    As Killer and Survivor, I hate the current Leatherface and am very happy to play against and as him once the update drops.

    Play according to your rank? are you a red rank by any chance? he doesn't rely off people he said some give him such because they think he is a newbie.

  • @xlRadioactive said:

    How about you play according to your rank maybe? Show off your skills and don't rely on sympathy from survivors thinking you're a newbie, coming from someone who mostly plays survivor

    As Killer and Survivor, I hate the current Leatherface and am very happy to play against and as him once the update drops.

    If survivors get cocky and slip up because they think I'm a newbie that is their own fault. I'll feel no guilt over it as I wouldn't be playing any different. I don't get to choose the survivors I verse not the ranks that I am against.

    If a killer sees a lobby full off default Claudettes and Neas he might decide to take off that Mori. They could turn out to be a Rank 1 SWF. It's the exact same thing. That would be the killer that gets punished for making an assumption based on appearances.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1408427#Comment_1408427

    If survivors get cocky and slip up because they think I'm a newbie that is their own fault. I'll feel no guilt over it as I wouldn't be playing any different. I don't get to choose the survivors I verse not the ranks that I am against.

    If a killer sees a lobby full off default Claudettes and Neas he might decide to take off that Mori. They could turn out to be a Rank 1 SWF. It's the exact same thing. That would be the killer that gets punished for making an assumption based on appearances.

    My, how manipulative, LOL. Weirdly amusing. I guess because I've not seen a killer take this approach yet, or at least admit to it. Survivors quite a bit though.

    I'm fairly certain the majority only takes pity at the end game screen when they see a rank 17 with 1 perk. I've certainly gone easy on some survivors, but not killers when I've been in the survivor shoes. It's like a mouse taking pity on a cat.