@Elena I can only answer about what is out in public I'm afraid - the rest we're going to have to wait for the PTB for...it's just a few days away now.
@Elena I can only answer about what is out in public I'm afraid - the rest we're going to have to wait for the PTB for...it's just a few days away now.
@Elena I can only answer about what is out in public I'm afraid - the rest we're going to have to wait for the PTB for...it's just a few days away now.
@Elena I can only answer about what is out in public I'm afraid - the rest we're going to have to wait for the PTB for...it's just a few days away now.
I hope not. Might be cool, but if every killer gets his unique chase music, it would feel more like the entity is the killers' playground, not like the entity captures killers and plays with them. I like the original chase music and the few killers we have should stick at it imo.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think they did a pretty good job on leatherface
Yeah that's cool, didn't even notice.
Wow they went full detail on my boy
Woah! I didn't even notice.
You noticed that quickly! I was hoping it would take longer :(
That’s a good eye, looks cool too~
I keep asking this but will he get his own chase music in this new update?
@Elena I can only answer about what is out in public I'm afraid - the rest we're going to have to wait for the PTB for...it's just a few days away now.
oof, I can only hope he will
Ptb is next Tuesday?
PTB July 7th?
Nice
I hope not. Might be cool, but if every killer gets his unique chase music, it would feel more like the entity is the killers' playground, not like the entity captures killers and plays with them. I like the original chase music and the few killers we have should stick at it imo.