Why are nurse bugs still not fixed after all this time!?
Man, it has been eternity since her crappy rework, and her bugs are still there for some reason, and some of them are GAME BREAKING! How can some game breaking bugs persists for over a year?
Recently they fixed her blink out of world bug in new map, but nothing is mentioned about the dead zones where she can't blink at all (If i'm not wrong). Isn't that higher priority compared to blink out of world? It directly affects the gameplay experience of killer..
At this state i would rather play perkless bubba that has no bug than nurse with all those stupid bugs which i have no control over.
Comments
I think the Devs have higher priorities. What those priorities are...I have absolutely no idea...but yeah I think Nurse is very low on the list. Wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to forget about her existence entirely, like Billy and GhostFace.
That's what i don't understand. Why can her game-breaking bugs be low priority? Then what are their top priorities? Cosmetics? New chapter?
Why can't they just fix the game? Is it really all about business?
OH don't you worry, Billy was far from forgotten. Look at his fancy new heat mechanic for maximum cringe.
Probably gonna introduce more bugs to him while they're at it, which will never be fixed
Ghost overheats from 0% I can see it now.
Cooldown being extra long or just not ever coming off of CD.
The possibilities are endless.
The chainsaw won't cool down, robbing his power just like how nurse loses 2nd blink
Oh yes, I love not being able to blink a second time! It's a great mindgame I can use, spamming my blink noise so survivors run into me and I get a free hit.
:^/
Yeah, except it's out of your control whenever it activates :)
You right.
Also, don't forget that you can still soft-lock the game if you blink immediately after you hook someone. It's always fun that I have to wait a second to blink again or the survivor will get stuck on the hook.
I've always wondered if they hear that. It's funny to me to hear her gasp 6,000 times in 3 seconds but do the survivors hear that or are they oblivious to my plights?
They hear it.
Every time I play against Yerv he makes fun of it