Can we fix sounds?
Why is it that hearing, footsteps, grunts etc are SO hard to hear.
Anybody ever played hunt showdown? the game has awesome sound design, it's meant to be a party game so why should hearing a survivor involve me blasting off my ears, it's so faint.
Comments
We're never getting good sound in this game so all we can do is put up with it, at least until this next graphical overhaul comes, which is when they might also rework the sounds so that not only are they accurate and sound good, but so they actually exist in the first place.
:(
The only problem I have is when survivors don't make sounds while in the dying state. I gotta use Whispers just to make sure I find them
Well also initially killers were supposed to be able to find survivors by listening to their breathing which has become incredibly difficult or for ppl with impaired hearing like me, impossible.