13 days straight killer daily challenges..
What gives?? Give me some survivor ones PLEASE!
What gives?? Give me some survivor ones PLEASE!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game wants you to play more Killer.
Then the game should make killer more appealing and maybe there wouldn't be 15 minute queues.
Lucky you, I get more survivor dailies than killer dailies. Although survivor dailies are harder for me to do.
I get nothing but killer dailies these days, so I play them, just to do them, then survivors complain that I didn't give them a proper game. I tell them I was just doing a daily, and that I don't enjoy playing killer, they reply with "Why play killer then" and I reply "Doing a daily".
The chat gets pretty spicy after that
That feeling when you play both sides but the game wants to give you killer challenges for killers you haven't leveled or really suck at (I will never do a Nurse chall, BHVR.)
BHVR should consider giving challs for the side someone is more likely to play, because I don't feel it actually encourages most to switch around. I had focused on leveling all of the survivors to 40 first before I ever touched killers, and every time I got a killer chall I just rolled my eyes. However, I never got 13 days in a row of killer challs... That's some bad RNG.
14 days
During Q&A the devs said they know the dailies were killer centric and were going to look into changing that. Didn't say how long that would take though. I get mostly killer dailies when I play both sides. It's awesome completing a killer daily only to have the exact same one pop back up.