This is a poll to see what people think about the three choices I came up with. I think they're awesome choices; and I hope you think they're awesome too! Make your choice below for Killer/Survivor pairs!!!
I think Chucky would be a good challenge for the devs to create! Imagine the Good Guy doll factory as the map and Chucky chasing you around it. When he's about 4-5 feet from you, he jump-lunges at you and stabs you in the neck! When you go down, he recites a Voodoo chant with his arms in the air and you start to levitate off the floor. Chucky then walks and llevitates you to a hook! I think that would be an amazing feat for the DBD team to pull off; if it could be done of course.
Between those 3, definitely Hellraiser. Never cared for the Leprechaun, and Chucky is a doll. He's not scary, and he's way too short. "Oh no! The doll has a knife!" Just kick him.
Between those 3, definitely Hellraiser. Never cared for the Leprechaun, and Chucky is a doll. He's not scary, and he's way too short. "Oh no! The doll has a knife!" Just kick him.
I get it. But i think the scare factor would be high for Chucky because you wouldn't see him coming.
I would rather pick a FNAF chapter than Leprechaun...
With Pyramidhead cages as blue print, Chucky could also get a different mechanic for hooking. Btw letting people fly would also be a thing for IT if it became a chapter (just came to my mind ^^)
But I'd go for Hellraiser, I think it would best fit to DBD
This is a poll to see what people think about the three choices I came up with. I think they're awesome choices; and I hope you think they're awesome too! Make your choice below for Killer/Survivor pairs!!!
I didn't see the fourth option:
"Core foundation/bug fixes : Holy Cow there are more than we thought! Part 1"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think Chucky would be a good challenge for the devs to create! Imagine the Good Guy doll factory as the map and Chucky chasing you around it. When he's about 4-5 feet from you, he jump-lunges at you and stabs you in the neck! When you go down, he recites a Voodoo chant with his arms in the air and you start to levitate off the floor. Chucky then walks and llevitates you to a hook! I think that would be an amazing feat for the DBD team to pull off; if it could be done of course.
Between those 3, definitely Hellraiser. Never cared for the Leprechaun, and Chucky is a doll. He's not scary, and he's way too short. "Oh no! The doll has a knife!" Just kick him.
I get it. But i think the scare factor would be high for Chucky because you wouldn't see him coming.
I dont see kenny from walking dead chapter
Dissatisfied
Pinhead undoubtedly
Chucky would be a welcome addition if they figure out a proper way to make him work.
Leprechaun, let's be honest, nobody takes that character seriously as a killer...
I would rather pick a FNAF chapter than Leprechaun...
With Pyramidhead cages as blue print, Chucky could also get a different mechanic for hooking. Btw letting people fly would also be a thing for IT if it became a chapter (just came to my mind ^^)
But I'd go for Hellraiser, I think it would best fit to DBD
The other two killers are too titchy.
I didn't see the fourth option:
"Core foundation/bug fixes : Holy Cow there are more than we thought! Part 1"