What are your builds for killer?

Comments

  • my Demmie build is pop, bbq, STBFL, and tremors

  • I play pyramid head with nurses for the punishment of the damned through walls, infectious fright so I know when to cage and when not to, ruin to slow the game down j u s t a l i t t l e b i t, and finally monitor and abuse for the small terror radius to sneak up

  • @Veeramid said:

    I play pyramid head with nurses for the punishment of the damned through walls, infectious fright so I know when to cage and when not to, ruin to slow the game down j u s t a l i t t l e b i t, and finally monitor and abuse for the small terror radius to sneak up

    Get I'm All Ears on him if possible, it's god-tier

  • I thought about it but im just not sure its for me.

  • my general build for all m1 killers (except pig, demo, clown and legion) is: corrupt, bbq, shadowborne and pop

    for demo clown and pig, i swap pop for stbfl

    legion i run bbq, bamboozle, corrupt and monitor and abuse

  • Spirit: STBFL, Corrupt, BBQ, Stridor

    Doc: Discordance, Huntress Lullaby, TT, Whispers

    Legion: IF, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers

    Hag, Nurse's, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers