Monitor and abuse seems to be bugged
Just versed a killer with monitor and abuse level 2 and his terror radius was literally non existent. I only heard the TR when I was around 2 meters next to him (unless the killer was in chase and his TR went larger)
Comments
Hag with no tr addons
Yep, the entire match I thought "it has to be montior and abuse and that addons which reduces her terror radius". But nope, tally screen showed only monitor and abuse.
So we have 4 options explaining it:
1. Montior and abuse is bugged
2. Tally screen is bugged and showed wrong addons
3. Hag base TR Is bugged
4. The killer was cheating (which I doubt because he was playing very bad and a cheater would have whooped our butts)
Hag’s terror radius is only 16 meters with Monitor. Are you maybe exaggerating because it is in fact tiny.
Nope, I'm not exaggerating. It's not the first time I played against hag with montior. I'm telling you, she was a fully stealth killer. She popped around corners like ghostface or piggy crouched. Luckily I was in a group and asked them if I'm tripping or the TR is non existent. They confirmed me I'm not tripping..
Yeah, she does have addons that like...port her Terror Radius but if that's not the case then.....
I can test it?
for the record Hag already has a really low TR. MnA at all levels bring it down by 8 meters, so it brings it down to super small levels
She has two purples that combined give her zero TR when her traps set off. Survivors wouldn’t see the traps either. The purpose of it is very confusing.
None of the addons were used
Her base TR Is 24m right? And monitor reduces it by 8m right? So there should be still 16m big terror radius. But that wasn't the case.
24-8=16
so 8m yeah
With how buggy the endgame screen is you can’t be sure, that’s just as likely an explanation as an in game bug