First 230k game!
Played about 10 games today as killer and 10 survivor my last game was the first with 5 cakes and 4 stacks of BBQ on top of a perfect 32k I guess I could have had a few more if I had taken the crown
Played about 10 games today as killer and 10 survivor my last game was the first with 5 cakes and 4 stacks of BBQ on top of a perfect 32k I guess I could have had a few more if I had taken the crown
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice one dude!
It feels so good getting that much.
This was a complete joke.
I’m sure others have had plenty but it was exciting so grateful everyone brought one
i feel like them saying "you are free to take advantage of this bug while it lasts" is more confirming it wasn't an exploit cause otherwise people would report others using caked for taking advantage of an unintended feature.
but i will admit, getting 100k bp every time i play killer does put a smile on my face.
Yup!
Same. =]
Nice!
Finishing all perks on even the killers I rarely play is GREAT!!!
Once that’s done I’ll stock up on Huntress addons and medkits of all kinds for my survivor “mains,” Meg and Kate