DCing not punishing anymore?

I DC and absolutely nothing happened so what’s up?

Comments

  • It's been disabled for a few days now, presumably because of Tru3talent being hacked into a 3 day MM ban.

  • It got disabled because of hackers forcing multiday long bans on people using it.

  • I wish the game could distinguish between someone DC’ing or someone’s game crashing.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    I DC and absolutely nothing happened so what’s up?

    Thank god. It doesnt work very well anyways. I once got a 5 minute MM ban after finishing a game. Yep, I got 45k bp from a pudding, a nice 4k, and boom, suddenly a 5 minute ban.

  • I am ######### glad some games are just not worth playing through

  • @ShrekTheThird69 said:

    I am ######### glad some games are just not worth playing through

    Agreed

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    It's been disabled for a few days now, presumably because of Tru3talent being hacked into a 3 day MM ban.

    @Warcrafter4 said:

    It got disabled because of hackers forcing multiday long bans on people using it.

    How? If they ddos the server, did it punish all the players if the server crashes? I don't see how else it could happen. But if it worked that way, ######### is with the coding that allows a server to crash and yet somehow still manage to distribute punishments?

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    It's been disabled for a few days now, presumably because of Tru3talent being hacked into a 3 day MM ban.

    "hacked"

    It's simply bugged because that's what was happening to others aswell. But noone took them serious because they aren't a big name streaming the game.

  • Ive had one dc in 5hrs of play, maybe people have learned there lesson or dont know its disabled. Shhh dont tell them.

  • Zubat found a key and escaped.

    He was hit with a 5 minute ban, then in front of our very eyes, at :01 seconds, the 5 minutes reset, so he had to wait another 5.

    THEN, he escaped again, with Lisa Garland, and received another 5 minute ban. This was 2 days ago.

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406034#Comment_1406034

    "hacked"

    It's simply bugged because that's what was happening to others aswell. But noone took them serious because they aren't a big name streaming the game.

    It wasn’t a bug. It started at 15 minutes I think, while watching it went up to 30, 4 hours, etc

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406180#Comment_1406180

    It wasn’t a bug. It started at 15 minutes I think, while watching it went up to 30, 4 hours, etc

    So I have my personal hacker doing the same thing on me aswell? Cool to be thaz popular without realising it.