Deathslinger and Pig builds needed

I bought missing DLCs and I'm starting to grind teachables. So I figured might as well ask builds for DS and Pig and unlock first whatever teachables I need for their builds.

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • I like to play Pig, a lot. I have a few builds for you. But it depends on how you want to play her. Build 1 is more sneak, Build 2 is more aggressive, Build 3 is for controlling gens more

    1.) Monitor and Abuse (for a smaller TR), Whispers (To know when to crouch), Nurse's Calling (To give info when crouched), Sloppy Butcher (to go with nurse's but you can change it for something else.)

    2.) Save The Best For Last (helps during chases), Ruin, Surveillance, Enduring

    3.) Surge, BBQ, Pop Goes The Weasel, and whatever perk you want.

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    I like to play Pig, a lot. I have a few builds for you. But it depends on how you want to play her. Build 1 is more sneak, Build 2 is more aggressive, Build 3 is for controlling gens more

    1.) Monitor and Abuse (for a smaller TR), Whispers (To know when to crouch), Nurse's Calling (To give info when crouched), Sloppy Butcher (to go with nurse's but you can change it for something else.)

    2.) Save The Best For Last (helps during chases), Ruin, Surveillance, Enduring

    3.) Surge, BBQ, Pop Goes The Weasel, and whatever perk you want.

    Thanks! Nice to have options for different kind of playstyles. It depends on my mood how I want to play. Sometimes I feel like going on rampage with infectious, sometimes I feel to set up more with Trapper or Hag. Sneak build looks so fun and only need one teachable for it so I'm gonna work on Docs teachables first.

  • One of my pig builds is: BBQ, Surveillance, PGtW, NOED. Don't like NOED? No problem! Drop in I'm All Ears.

  • @Almo said:

    One of my pig builds is: BBQ, Surveillance, PGtW, NOED. Don't like NOED? No problem! Drop in I'm All Ears.

    Thank you! I try to end game before gens pop so I'm gonna go with I'm All Ears version of this build.

  • my current Deathslinger build is:

    • Monitor & Abuse
    • A Nurses Calling
    • Discordance
    • Pop Goes The Weasel


    the main idea is that you get information on them, while hiding your own presence and shooting them from far away without them noticing.

  • My current Pig Build (which recently has gotten me a lot of 3ks and 4ks) is M&A, Whispers, Ruin and Surveillance.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    my current Deathslinger build is:

    • Monitor & Abuse
    • A Nurses Calling
    • Discordance
    • Pop Goes The Weasel

    the main idea is that you get information on them, while hiding your own presence and shooting them from far away without them noticing.

    Thanks! Looks good.

  • @Cheers said:

    My current Pig Build (which recently has gotten me a lot of 3ks and 4ks) is M&A, Whispers, Ruin and Surveillance.

    Thanks! I'm not a fan of ruin so what do you think of swapping it to pop or corrupt?

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405541#Comment_1405541

    Thanks! I'm not a fan of ruin so what do you think of swapping it to pop or corrupt?

    I use whispers pop bbq and m&a and do just fine with pig

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405659#Comment_1405659

    I use whispers pop bbq and m&a and do just fine with pig

    Thanks! I like to use pop for its reliability so I'll give this a shot.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405668#Comment_1405668

    Thanks! I like to use pop for its reliability so I'll give this a shot.

    Yup. Run combat straps and tape. Its fun

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    I bought missing DLCs and I'm starting to grind teachables. So I figured might as well ask builds for DS and Pig and unlock first whatever teachables I need for their builds.

    One I have been having fun with is Thana, Dying light, ruin or pop, and throw in lullaby or save the best ...and I combine the purple crate and green sack usually results in one head pop lol

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405541#Comment_1405541

    Thanks! I'm not a fan of ruin so what do you think of swapping it to pop or corrupt?

    Swap both Ruin and Surveillance for I'd say BBQ & Chili and PGTW. Haven't experimented with them but they're generally good perks.

  • My Pig build is:

    Sloppy- longer healing times overall

    Corrupt- so the first gen isn't done in my face or at least for the first minute (but will still have games in which a gen gets done while corrupt is active)

    BBQ- extra BP, and aura reading to plan my next move

    Whispers- To know where survivors are at the start and near the end of games

    My Deathslinger builds isn't complete yet (I know he been out for a while but don't play him all that much)

    Huntress Lullaby- gen regression and it's hilarious with 3-5 stacks and gen blowing up all over

    Retribution- just cause I have nothing else

    Sloppy- (I think)

    STBFL- (I think)

  • @shane32 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167872/deathslinger-and-pig-builds-needed

    One I have been having fun with is Thana, Dying light, ruin or pop, and throw in lullaby or save the best ...and I combine the purple crate and green sack usually results in one head pop lol

    Thanks, I'll give it a try!

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405659#Comment_1405659

    Swap both Ruin and Surveillance for I'd say BBQ & Chili and PGTW. Haven't experimented with them but they're generally good perks.

    Yeah they are good perks, I've used them a lot.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    My Pig build is:

    Sloppy- longer healing times overall

    Corrupt- so the first gen isn't done in my face or at least for the first minute (but will still have games in which a gen gets done while corrupt is active)

    BBQ- extra BP, and aura reading to plan my next move

    Whispers- To know where survivors are at the start and near the end of games

    My Deathslinger builds isn't complete yet (I know he been out for a while but don't play him all that much)

    Huntress Lullaby- gen regression and it's hilarious with 3-5 stacks and gen blowing up all over

    Retribution- just cause I have nothing else

    Sloppy- (I think)

    STBFL- (I think)

    Thanks, I'll give those a try!