An idea for NOED nerf
Personally, i don't care about the perk. It's most likely the survivors own fault if they just focus only on the gens and are not cleansing the totems. But, because we got a indicator of the gens, why not have an indicator for totems as well? It's good for solo survivors and SWF know anyways how much totems are still up or not.
Comments
This has been suggested before and it shouldn't be base kit. Change small game to have totem counter is reasonable imo.
I consider, Healing, Gens, Totems and rescuing to be the objective. I know my team will gen rush so i go around the map and clean up totems and thus i rarely have issues with noed.
Sorry, but Noed is fine. While I personally despise the perk and refuse to use it. It's not hard to counter. It's especially easy if your team has a brain and just cleanse the damn totems.
As for the OP. I don't see them adding a counter to the base kit. A noise notification like you get for Hex totems would be nice though. That way you can track it if you're paying attention.
NOED is fine.
no
If anything be attached to a perk like small game cuz that’s how thrill of the hunt works you get a totem counter as killer but only on a perk
That's also because TOTH has a few effects. (Each totem = 1 token, and the tokens increase cleansing time and hunting bloodpoint gain. It also notifies the killer when someone starts working on a lit totem.)
If we get a totem counter for small game small game needs to have an extra effect. Maybe we could do the opposite where you start at 0 and each totem cleansed by you and your team gives you 1 token, with each token decreasing the cleansing time (or make Small Game's tracking recharge faster? Or slower, but increasing the range making finding that last totem a bit tricky?) and giving you extra boldness gain rate.
Nah I get that I didn’t mean it was a definite just do that to the perk or even just make it a perk thing I just think hud wise would be maybe difficult to do as base kit