I'm sorry but do the devs even read this forum section?
Every single post I've witnessed here for the past couple of weeks is just players arguing with each other. Every. Single. One.
I've gone back through the pages and I haven't found a single developer reply here for the past entire month.
The only officials who actually talk here are the mods, and most mods just give their genuine opinion on the idea because it's honestly all they can do and I respect the engagement, but we're never getting actual change from this sub-forum, are we?
Also why the hell are half the dicussions posted here are killer mains complaining about SWF & Keys, sometimes meta perks or survivor mains complaining about NOED and ebony moris. Sometimes ridiculous statements like "clown needs a nerf" or "head on op". It's quite uncommon I pass by genuinely game-changing ideas with effort put into them.
Are changes ever happening to ebony moris and keys anyways?
There's lots of questions and uncertainty but we're never getting any reassuring answers :(
Comments
BHVR only answers questions they want you to ask. It's why their Q&As suck.
#truth
But in reality, they probs read this forum rarely, and the people that do probs have no power in implementing changes.
So it is true, posting ideas here is pointless :(