Konami Code on PS4?

is this working yet? I don't think I'm having any luck. Am I missing something? Anyone?

Up up Down down Left Right Left Right X O Start?

Comments

  • Its bugged on console. Its planned to be fixed but who long that will take

  • @maximizer12 said:

    Its bugged on console. Its planned to be fixed but who long that will take

    I'm reading that they "fixed" it in this last Hotfix.

  • Yeah i just saw the patch, i dunno what to tell yah then try maybe X □

  • @maximizer12 said:

    Yeah i just saw the patch, i dunno what to tell yah then try maybe X □

    Yeah I've tried different combos too. Doesn't seem to be working or I'm doing it wrong. My original post says I pressed START at the end but of course the PS4 doesn't have that button. I meant to say OPTIONS. I tried the touch pad instead of OPTIONS. Idk. We'll see I guess...

  • Yes I did try that too. Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X, Options...

    Didn't work :(

  • first: you need to have either Cheryl or Pyramid head selected in the killer/survivor select screen

    then you go to the main menu and do the code fast

    you cant do the code if you dont have the dlc unlocked

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404816#Comment_1404816

    A few questions then:

    Did you purchase the Silent Hill chapter from the store, with cells, or not at all?

    Are you using the D-pad for the inputs instead of the stick? Are you using a non-standard PS4 controller?

    Are you doing it on the main menu (where you can select the game modes)?

    Great questions. Got me thinking...

    I did purchase both characters from the Silent Hill chapter with auric cells. I couldn't find the DLC in the Playstation Store at all upon release, otherwise I would've purchased it that way.

    I was only using the D-pad to enter the code but after reading your comment, I did try both joy sticks and it still didn't work. I am using a standard PS4 controller.

    I am doing it from the main menu as well.

  • @Mew said:

    first: you need to have either Cheryl or Pyramid head selected in the killer/survivor select screen

    then you go to the main menu and do the code fast

    you cant do the code if you dont have the dlc unlocked

    YES thank you! That did work. I put Pyramid in the main menu and pressed Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right O X Options and I for the charm. Thank you so much.

  • @Smichaels82 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404893#Comment_1404893

    YES thank you! That did work. I put Pyramid in the main menu and pressed Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right O X Options and I for the charm. Thank you so much.

    no prob! hope you like the charm :D