I’m super happy! Thanks Devs
Thank you devs for finally fixing this killer, While all the killer mains that like to tunnel are calling it a nerf I call it fair. There should be no way that this killer should be able to see where the cages are and be able to camp the cage immediately Downing and hooking the survivor right away so I’m glad that you made it to where he gets nothing out of it if he decides to look for the cage and decides to camp it. I know I’m going to get a lot of salt from the hard-core killer means but you need to understand I play both sides equally. I have no more words I’m just glad that this happened I was literally jumping in excitement when I saw what they did to Pyramid Head.
Comments
NGL he probably need more tweaking with his power, he's 0 mind-game...he tries to long range you and loses no movement speed and instantly swaps back to his melee...we just played against a rank 1 Phead and he had 0 issues on Springwood getting a 4k
Personally, the nerfs were fair but not adding on something to the cage was harsh. He's not a strong killer (although tunneling shouldn't have been that easy). I think this is a step in the right direction, but he still needs something that makes his cages worth it other than disabling perks.
I'm still confused as to what exactly happens. Does the survivor get freed if PH camps the cage or do they remain in the cage and just get moved to a different location?
Cage plus survivor will change the location if the killer camps to long
I haven’t played at all today but according to the update if he happens to find the cage and decides to stay close to it the cage will go to the other side of the map.