Console (ps4) tier list

Now remember these are my opinions and mostly based on killers I like to play and ones I have knowledge that are powerful in gameplay terms.


image.jpeg


Comments

  • I like it. Myers is also one of my favorites.

  • @Yeebud said:

    No... I play on Ps4, and the tierlist is the same as it is on PC. Nurse is still the best killer on console.

    This.

    There aren't much of them, but my god some are amazing. I got into a good conversation with one recently, only lost one gen and got a ton of downs, and yet said he had alot of room to improve.

  • @Yeebud said:

    No... I play on Ps4, and the tierlist is the same as it is on PC. Nurse is still the best killer on console.

    Yes but because of instant flick she is more b teir. The reason she is s on PC is because how easily you can perform a flick or skills hit is incredibly easier. On console or mobile the flick is lower meaning if someone expects where she's blinking to they can put play her easily

  • @Yeebud said:

    No... I play on Ps4, and the tierlist is the same as it is on PC. Nurse is still the best killer on console.

    Some of these are opinion based, I absolutely despise playing her

    @f1uffykins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404656#Comment_1404656

    Yes but because of instant flick she is more b teir. The reason she is s on PC is because how easily you can perform a flick or skills hit is incredibly easier. On console or mobile the flick is lower meaning if someone expects where she's blinking to they can put play her easily

    nurse is a really scary killer, and admittedly I have never seen one on console so I can’t say whether she is great or not but I don’t doubt it

  • @asimplelegion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404656#Comment_1404656

    Some of these are opinion based, I absolutely despise playing her

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404679#Comment_1404679

    nurse is a really scary killer, and admittedly I have never seen one on console so I can’t say whether she is great or not but I don’t doubt it

    I've played every version except switch and hit red or purple teir as both survivors or killer and all I can say is nurse succeeds most with Pc if you use mouse and keyboard as a rank s killer and flops mobile as a rank f killer. In consoles she has a more balanced feel for she can't easily hit in a 360 range but still scary enough where she can get hits if she chooses the right place to hit and blink to within a 90° angle

  • Trapper is better than a D. Nurses on console and low ranks are free escapes.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Trapper is better than a D. Nurses on console and low ranks are free escapes.

    Slow set up is what destroys him for me honestly

  • A bit amazed to see hag on F tier. She can be so damn good!

  • @BlindMole said:

    A bit amazed to see hag on F tier. She can be so damn good!

    these are opinions from an average playing rank 14 these are mostly opinion so they aren’t exactly accurate lol. I just suck playing her

  • Don't take what i said wrong, i was just giving my opinion as well.

    Now I'm a rather bad killer, but if you take the time to play hag embrassing her playing style... Than omg! It's just a pain train!

    But yeah, she's à bit different but totally worth it. Give her a shot my fellow killer friend

  • @BlindMole said:

    Don't take what i said wrong, i was just giving my opinion as well.

    Now I'm a rather bad killer, but if you take the time to play hag embrassing her playing style... Than omg! It's just a pain train!

    But yeah, she's à bit different but totally worth it. Give her a shot my fellow killer friend

    Thanks for the advice and out of all the controversial choices on this list I’m surprised someone hasn’t bashed legions placing yet lol

  • Good list. I love Myers, too.

  • Trapper bag and setting tools?

    Never had a problem with setting up. You usually spawn in a building or near a jungle gym. Such an easy killer at low-mid ranks imo. Only weakeness I have with him are coordinated SWF teams.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404829#Comment_1404829

    Trapper bag and setting tools?

    Never had a problem with setting up. You usually spawn in a building or near a jungle gym. Such an easy killer at low-mid ranks imo. Only weakeness I have with him are coordinated SWF teams.

    Tbh I have only played him a few times , I just don’t like the play style, but with addons I don’t doubt he is a lot better