Why lately survivors DC quickly ?

I just lost a game and i'm angry ! , 2 survivors DC , after been hit or hooked.


Survivors like this , you ruin the game for other!

Comments

  • I've noticed a sudden increase in DCs too. I'm wondering if they have disabled the DC timeouts after TrueTalent got that 72 hour ban from a hacker.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I've noticed a sudden increase in DCs too. I'm wondering if they have disabled the DC timeouts after TrueTalent got that 72 hour ban from a hacker.

    He got a ban?

  • Another post on this forum said they disabled DC penalties but I have no idea if that is true. But it would explain the reoccurrence of instant DC. Oh glorious times /s

  • DC bans are off.

    Zubat got 3 bans back to back for just escaping. Hackers have found out how to hack and ban people.

  • @burt0r said:

    Another post on this forum said they disabled DC penalties but I have no idea if that is true. But it would explain the reoccurrence of instant DC. Oh glorious times /s

    That makes sense. I had actually forgotten how popular DCing was even though it wasn't so long ago. Looks like it's time to get Leatherface out and take advantage of all the free wins!

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I've noticed a sudden increase in DCs too. I'm wondering if they have disabled the DC timeouts after TrueTalent got that 72 hour ban from a hacker.

    Yep, dc timeouts are disabled for the time being because they can be exploited. I imagine they’ll reinstate them once they fix whatever the issue is.

  • Really seems like the bugs and problems keep piling up instead of getting reduces over the course of 2020.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    DC bans are off.

    Zubat got 3 bans back to back for just escaping. Hackers have found out how to hack and ban people.

    Hahaha You just can't make this stuff up.

  • You know the way people say "how can 2020 get any worse?" but we know it will. This same saying can be applied to dbd.

  • And i dont understand the reason be DC , you can be hit or hooked but still win in the end ....


    If you dont want to be hit by a killer, go play to animal crossing

  • @burt0r said:

    Really seems like the bugs and problems keep piling up instead of getting reduces over the course of 2020.

    Yeah, but at least they're still managing to stick to that 3 month content schedule, with the mid chapter balance patch, right? Clearly they can handle it!

    It sure would be nice if they dedicated 3-6 months to straight up optimization and balance of things currently in the game, but then there's no money in that.