Ghostface is confusion?

Me don't see ghosty, me stabbed.

Me see ghosty, me get stabbed.

What am I gonna do?

XDDD

Comments

  • get better at survivor, just a tip

  • @swog said:

    get better at survivor, just a tip

    So.

    Your response to a perfectly understandable complaint to a buggy mechanic that doesn't register most of the time is 'git gud'?

    I'm sorry, how exactly are them 'getting gud' going to assist in helping them reveal ghostface if the mechanic is less understood than it possibly is?

  • @Toxicity23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404192#Comment_1404192

    So.

    Your response to a perfectly understandable complaint to a buggy mechanic that doesn't register most of the time is 'git gud'?

    I'm sorry, how exactly are them 'getting gud' going to assist in helping them reveal ghostface if the mechanic is less understood than it possibly is?

    To be fair, it was not worded like a legitimate complaint.

    And you can indeed get gud. Use your eyes more or bring Spine chill if you really need help with stealth killers.

  • @Toxicity23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404192#Comment_1404192

    So.

    Your response to a perfectly understandable complaint to a buggy mechanic that doesn't register most of the time is 'git gud'?

    I'm sorry, how exactly are them 'getting gud' going to assist in helping them reveal ghostface if the mechanic is less understood than it possibly is?

    I am also Confucius

  • But git gud has nothing to do with it. Ive beaten tons of ghost faces by just not even trying that whole mechanic (noping it, if you will). And running away. Like all around the map if i have to.

  • @Toxicity23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404192#Comment_1404192

    So.

    Your response to a perfectly understandable complaint to a buggy mechanic that doesn't register most of the time is 'git gud'?

    I'm sorry, how exactly are them 'getting gud' going to assist in helping them reveal ghostface if the mechanic is less understood than it possibly is?

    yes, if you dont see him, you dont see him, if you could reveal him from just his leg or arm that would be like playing against old ghostie

  • @TacticalBanana said:

    Me don't see ghosty, me stabbed.

    Me see ghosty, me get stabbed.

    What am I gonna do?

    XDDD

    You might want to consider that Ghostface previously stalked you and was able to finish before you broke them out. I would recommend putting on spine chill to deal with stealth killers. If you don't put it on get used to looking around and finding structures to break line of sight.