Does the entity make killers taller?

Some of these heights for killers are way too tall. It's upwards of 8 feet tall. To be clear Michael was 5'10 in Halloween.

Comments

  • Probably. I find it hard to see Hag being taller than Ash or David before they were taken.

  • Most likely, or the survivors shrink lol. Size doesn’t really exist in dbd tbh.

  • Maybe, but how do you know that the Survivors aren't being made smaller?

    Any of the objects ingame that we might base height off of are Entity constructs.

  • If the Entity made killers taller how short were Legion members before they were taken into the Entity's realm? 🤔

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    Some of these heights for killers are way too tall. It's upwards of 8 feet tall. To be clear Michael was 5'10 in Halloween.

    Always wondered about that. I mean look at Plague, damn!

    Never watched Halloween but I'm surprised Myer would be so short. Out of anyone him being super tall seemed to fit. Tiny tiny Mikey is just funny to think about.

  • Does that mean Chucky is going to be taller than survivors when he's addded?