Why the hell are players disconnecting when I hit them?

So, I joined a game as legion bringing stolen sketchbook and filthy blade. As well as survivor's pudding. But, as soon as I stabbed someone everyone disconnected. This kept happening, for next three trials. Wth?

Comments

  • Probably because you played legion.

  • Perhaps the latency error. It’s possible they were angry that you successfully hit them from “so far away”. Not your fault, I dont condone

  • That’s really odd. That happened to me this morning too, and I was playing Legion as well.

  • There is no DC penalty at the moment and many people, including me, hate playing against Legion. So most likely they just DC'd.

  • there been a lot more disconnect lately no matter killer used.

  • Because you're Legion.

    Welcome to 2018/2019 survivors who hate going against Legion.

    There is no DC penalty.

  • Survivor rule 6778-something.

  • It could be a bug.

    In the past Legion's power has had similar issues where using it or hitting a Survivor with it could crash your game or everyone else's.

    I'd submit a bug report ticket, just to be safe.

  • You're playing Legion. Even after their nerfs they're still an incredibly annoying killer.

    That's why they're my main.

  • they my main and i don't get dc on but i got 3 killer mains but Legion one of them.

  • I'm not one to dc from a match, but I'd be dcing agasint legion and huntress all the time if we didnt have penalties 🤣 I'm sick of seeing them, cant wait for the rift challenges to change so I can catch a break from them. I didnt have a problem with the pair of them before, but right now I'm like RWAR GO AWAY!!!! to many