what is wrong with matchmaking
I'm a level 6 and keep getting matched with 13-16's and chases are either super easy or the rest of the survivors play like its a real horror movie and are too scared to unhook
I'm a level 6 and keep getting matched with 13-16's and chases are either super easy or the rest of the survivors play like its a real horror movie and are too scared to unhook
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because BHVR is incompetent. I can't think of a single other competetive game where the matchmaking is this abyssmal. And that's ignoring the myriad gamebreaking bugs besides that.
you kind of hit the nail on the head there