Some think a tell when spirit is phasing is a good idea

Well..here's why I dont think it is..this killer thrives off making well timed pushes and getting the edge on the chase through her unknowns..her vaulting mind games are gone and her ability to collide on survivors is too..which I'm fine with (but seriously that vault is horrible just have her slow walk through the wall or something, much cooler) anyway...I dont think giving anything more than a very subtle tell on her phase is wise..a while back after spirits release..a buddy of mine was running object just to fool around with it..here's the thing ..


We went up against a spirit and so while I was chasing he would call out every single time she started to phase..armed with this info her mind games didnt work , I always new the very second to stop running so she had 0 way of tracking me because I loved iron will as a chase perk, and needless to say she had 0 success in catching me because I always knew when to juke, when to leave a loop, and since I played her..I had a mental projection of her positioning as she ran..I worry this will be what happens to her if this kind of thing is added, people would just camp pallets and shed have no chase tracking unless she ran stridor and already hit them once..I feel this would have dire consequences on her as her ptb showed in stunning fashion how too much info on her movements makes her weak..anyhow just some food for thought

Comments

  • So you just went against a bad spirit. Good for you. Spirit needs an indicator when she starts phasing. There isnt a single argument against it.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So you just went against a bad spirit. Good for you. Spirit needs an indicator when she starts phasing. There isnt a single argument against it.

    No it even says in loading screen that you can stay still to trick survivor

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So you just went against a bad spirit. Good for you. Spirit needs an indicator when she starts phasing. There isnt a single argument against it.

    Mindgames is her biggest advantage, without it, she is god awful.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So you just went against a bad spirit. Good for you. Spirit needs an indicator when she starts phasing. There isnt a single argument against it.

    Didnt realize only your experiance mattered lol