will we ever get new items?
items have been around for years so will we ever get some new items? I wouldn't mind nerfing gen times if survivors get some powerful stun related items
items have been around for years so will we ever get some new items? I wouldn't mind nerfing gen times if survivors get some powerful stun related items
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the only remaining available items are "exhaustion reducer" and "stunner", which are far too powerful to be introduced.
Wouldn't mind something like an energy drink either being a new item or add-on that is one use and either lowers exhaustion timer by a bit or just empties it. I also think it would be cool if there was a one use hammer item that sped up totem cleansing speed.
I hope not. Survivor Bloodwebs are already stuffed with Garbage.
If you dont use Keys, you have a lot of Garbage you dont want to have.
Toolboxes are basically useless for Repairs, so aside from Sabotage-Add Ons or Alexs Toolbox (which are both also not amazing), the rest is not worth taking (except maybe BNPs, but I am sure that this will get nerfed at some point).
Medkits are decent
Flashlights are decent, but have also quite a bunch of useless stuff
Maps are okish, but also a lot of useless Add Ons.
If now another Item would be introduced with more Add Ons, this would just decrease the Chance of getting specific Add Ons even more. And most likely the Item itself or the Add Ons would be quite underwhelming.