It's Tuesday
Cake fix time? Hoping that since most updates are on Tuesdays it'll be today and not actually late this week.
Cake fix time? Hoping that since most updates are on Tuesdays it'll be today and not actually late this week.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No doubt it will be Friday when they release the new Nea Skin. Kinda like "Hey! We Fixed the thing that was Broken! You Can Come Back Now! Oh and here's a New Cosmetic for you!"....seriously everything they've done lately to this game has sent it backwards and not developing it forwards
New Nea?
Should apparently be released on Friday.
@Topic: It would be great if it would be patched today, but since they even said "late next week", I dont have that much hope for it.
Are you trolling me? Thats pretty Lame BHVR first saying on tuesday now on weekend? What about you add the fix of cakes already and add your skin and other fix later.
They never said Tuesday. It was always stated as "late next week".
It's beautiful! Nea was my first main (until I switched to Cheryl) I love this new look and her face is a beauty with it! I might just have to switch back!!!
Also Claudette new event outfit is awesome and want to main her too...ahh too much content!!!
I did a 4k Render of it in Blender, it looks so good
Did they said that on the streaming?
There you go.
Using logic should be today, its extended one week but we gonna release it on more than a week? No sense for ne