Killer lobbies slow. Everyone started to play killer?

Recently killer lobbies are much slower, gone are the instalobbies so is everyone starting to play killer?

Personally I've noticed solo survivor queues become quicker.

Perhaps BHVR making matchmaking changes that cause killers to wait longer?

If so, I will play far less killer and more survivor (can see problems ahead though)

What is happening BHVR?

Comments

  • Depends on the time. I know when I play at night my killer times are pretty fast, but can take awhile if its during the day.

  • Probably more people playing killer for the crowns.

  • Three things:

    Pyramid Head who is a popular character got released as a killer so people are spam playing him.

    People are getting their crowns/halos for their killers while they still can during the event.

    Both time of day and people rushing to finish archives before the rift closes means more/less people play both sides based on a combination of these 2 factors.