I'm Getting Tired of Hackers

It has become a very real problem. I've had several matches of this in red ranks. Before I had started taking this video, end game collapse started at 4 gens with 4 people alive. This means there was no hatch to even be opened yet, in case someone wants to ask. You can see that when I go into spectator mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWNq8cv_txc&feature=youtu.be


Y'all need to do something. I'm getting fed up. EAC isn't cutting it. I can't even report Steam profiles through the ticket system because the overlay is bugged. I did report all of them at end game though because I'm not sure who did it. I'm not sure if it was the recent update or the release of this event, but after the event started is when I started running into this.

Comments

  • I find a lot of hackers by just watching streams (like Otz and Hexy) and yeah, kinda sad that we have to deal with this.

  • @Belzher said:

    I find a lot of hackers by just watching streams (like Otz and Hexy) and yeah, kinda sad that we have to deal with this.

    I seen the occasional streamer run across a hacker or two. I also suspect I had one previous to this event. However since it started, it's like every time I play alone, my very first match of the night is with one.

    In fact I watched Otz for about 20 minutes today and he suspected one in a match he was in. I forgot about that.

  • This must be a pc only thing because I've never faced against a hacker like this. The worst I've played against on ps4 is a lag switcher.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    This must be a pc only thing because I've never faced against a hacker like this. The worst I've played against on ps4 is a lag switcher.

    PS4/Xbox is an own system with security. Yes there are jailbreaks/mods, but you cant go online afaik (not a console player, but my ps3 was jailbroken back then. It was for fun on gta v within our own community).

    Sadly fortnite is using EAC and therefor there is more "demand" on bypasses for EAC. Sadly they do not seem to care or not being able to fix this within a short amount of time. No DBD update is going to fix these kind of issues... thats basicly the downside of outsourcing the security.