imagine a killer with the holo pilot skill from titanfall 2
Would be the ultimate mindgame. Two red stains, one in front and the other behind you, make a choice.
Would be the ultimate mindgame. Two red stains, one in front and the other behind you, make a choice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw this awhile ago.and i.love it!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/168533/new-killer-idea-the-scarecrow#latest
I made a killer idea post and i'm still mad no one noticed the holo pilot inspiration.
Take a look at this if you want but i did try to attempt this
That's why I think FNAF would be a great addition (gameplay / mechanics wise):
Gameplay:
This would be terrifying and you could do really cool mindgames.
Survivor strategies:
Killer strategies:
You're in Lerys, dont know what killer it is yet... Kinda spooked out, rdy for a Myers to pop out at any moment or something, when out of nowhere...A MECH CRASHES THROUGH THE ######### ROOF!!!