okay man...
Is it some kind of group attack or new meta that every killer is using Ebony Mori and everyone is so sweaty they probably will dehydrate after 1 game if they don't drink water
Is it some kind of group attack or new meta that every killer is using Ebony Mori and everyone is so sweaty they probably will dehydrate after 1 game if they don't drink water
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Strangely enough, since the event started, I have yet to run into an Ebony Mori
Same, I also haven't really seen many "sweaty" people, but thats just my experience.
Haven't come across a single Mori but when I play survivor I have come across a handful of garbage tunnelers, campers, and NOED users.