They need to fix match making.
Every match I try as a new killer I get trolled bad. This game is seriously pissing me off 😡
Every match I try as a new killer I get trolled bad. This game is seriously pissing me off 😡
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get used to it, everybody went through that. Just get the best perks and play one of the 4 gen pressure killers (nurse, spirit, freddy,billy) and you will have more fun.
Well boy do i have news for you! They are working on a new one right now and one in the background now is tracking your skill and where you should be at when the mmr system comes.
The new matchmaking was supposed to be up and running this month, but since the new event brought with it a lot of glitches it's hard telling when the new MMR will see the light of day.
Was supposed to be implemented this month but you know...
I keep getting matched with throwers and downrankers because this game attracts the most toxic people
I know this game sucks!