Dead hard is broken on Xbox.
My dead hard will activate and show me as exhausted with the heart appearing yet I will instantly go down.
It doesn't happen too often but enough to be multiple times in a day depending on how much I play.
My dead hard will activate and show me as exhausted with the heart appearing yet I will instantly go down.
It doesn't happen too often but enough to be multiple times in a day depending on how much I play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Latency
I have the same issue on PC. I thought, i used it too late xd
Yes. And it’ll never be fixed. P2P unfortunately was much better than these amazon cloud servers