can't invite friends in lobby. and you?
yeah this is happening on my nintendo switch too, what a drag
Been sitting and waiting to play as killer for 15 mins.
Solo queue working. SWF not working. Server got cu-ked.
I can't get a game as killer and when I bring up my friends list I get a server connection error message.
Damn
Same on ps4!
#########, we were killing it.
As it says, we are aware of the situation
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah this is happening on my nintendo switch too, what a drag
Been sitting and waiting to play as killer for 15 mins.
Solo queue working. SWF not working. Server got cu-ked.
I can't get a game as killer and when I bring up my friends list I get a server connection error message.
Damn
Same on ps4!
#########, we were killing it.
As it says, we are aware of the situation