While we already sort of have a ghost, I would LOVE to see a more western take on a ghost. Wraith sort of embodies that but I want to see something that is entirely invisible minus a shadow left behind with eerie noises while in stealth.
I think the Mummy could hold more potential. Would it unleash scarabs to attack? Use a lot of totem perks as curses? Create a power as a curse itself? Even teleport via sand? There's a lot of potential in a mummy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While we already sort of have a ghost, I would LOVE to see a more western take on a ghost. Wraith sort of embodies that but I want to see something that is entirely invisible minus a shadow left behind with eerie noises while in stealth.
I think the Mummy could hold more potential. Would it unleash scarabs to attack? Use a lot of totem perks as curses? Create a power as a curse itself? Even teleport via sand? There's a lot of potential in a mummy.
Would be entertaining to see a mummy like the one in the 90's movie.